- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
Jon Rocha – Darkness And Vampiric Passion Into Clothing
Dark drama, bright contrast in shapes and colors, leather versus sheer – this all can be seen in the latest fashion collection of the talented designer John Rocha.
His latest fashion creations were inspired by Mayan history. The vampire look and the bold models was applauded and called revolutionary.
His models were wearing rippled skirts and leather coils. The fantasy of the designer displayed one real show with dramatic looking dresses, but all of them made of high-quality textures, so typical for John Rocha.
The highlight of the show was his gigantic fountain skirt with snake elements, which was shining from almost every model. Shoes were eccentric and on high heels, combined with knee tall socks.
The black lace, basic texture of his collection, was put in combination with cream accessories, which exposed perfectly the idea of the designer who wanted to create collection about the real battle between delicate and powerful, dark and neutral.