- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 125 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 134 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 134 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 134 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 136 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 142 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 196 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 983 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1093 days ago
Alexander McQueen is No More – The Fashion Mourns IT’s Terrible, Amazing and Genial Child
The world of fashion goes mad with sadness before the tragic news of Alexander McQueen’s suicide. The prodigy child of fashion, decided to end his genial art and outstanding art at the age of 40.
After losing Isabella Blow, his fashion” maker” three years ago , McQueen lost his mom on February 5th.
The death of one of the most outstanding fashion designers of the century comes only few days before the debut of the notorious fashion week and only a few weeks before the Paris Fashion Week in March, when he was supposed to present his latest collection.
Born in London’s East End, the son of a taxi driver, McQueen learned to be a Taylor from Savile Row where he designed and tailored suits for Prince Charles.
Between 1996 and 2003 he received four times the distinction of the “Best British designer of all times”.