- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
Lou Razon Creates Fashion To Support Charity
The newest bridal collection signed by Lou Razon was launched on November 20 this year, in Los Angeles and was a support for charitable organizations.
These days the sparkling dresses draw all public’s attention throughout the mini fashion show, while Ryan Gallagher, a former American Idol performed live.
This great event attended by no less than 350 guests, was held in support of Children of Hope and the Marikina Gay Association Typhoon Disaster Relief.
Amongst the models who walked on the podium wearing Lou Razon’s collection were Jasmine Reyes, Natasha Martinez and Patricia Fructuoso.
The fashionable bridal gowns designed by Lou were an artful mixture between classic and modern, inspired from Spanish couture.
She delivers custom bridal and special occasion collections of a wide range of styles, from runway fashion to simple elegance. Her personal design features, dramatic cuts and innovative models make a bridal gown unique and satisfy all kind of brides-to-be.
The well-known designer discovered her passion for arts at the age of six and since then, she developed her skills and established her own style. Today, her creations are appreciated and worn by public figures.
All in all, the fashion show supporting charity has been a great success and Lou Razon’s freshest bridal collection received a lot of admiration from the audience so the designer plans to repeat the action very soon.
Designer : Lou Razon