- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 150 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 159 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 159 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 159 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 161 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 167 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 221 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 1008 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1118 days ago
Get Yourself A Fashionable Uniform
This winter the French fashion designers invite us on an extraordinary quest in searching for those trends that are fitting on our silhouettes.
Apart from indulging in being women of the 80’s with all the amazing fashion that comes with these statements, another intriguing style that intents to make a statement in fashion is the uniform.
Reinterpreted or simply classical, the uniform like outfit can make a woman stand out on the “battle field of fashion” using a large number of options.
Eley Kishimoto follow the idea of elegance, Y-3 makes a choice for the jockey jackets and pants, Tommy Hilfiger sends us to the American army following the ranger pattern, Kenzo imagined the woman soldier and Galliano or Givenchy reinterpreted the uniform of Her Majesty Guards.
The one that promoted boldly this style is Paul Smith who made no economy of details- decorations, fur and over dimensioned brandenburgs.
The Luella and Chloe outfits bear the same mark. Soft helmets, sack bags, escarpins instead of boots, the army jackets and the officer like cardigans all in black or navy blue.
Since the army style fits almost every figure, the designers encourage us to have on our fashion arsenal at least one piece of this amazing and daring trend.
The uniform can make a woman look elegant, powerful, can lend her attitude and make her look ready to conquer.