- 9 Eco-Friendly Fashion-Forward FootwearPosted 122 days ago
- 10 Ways to Dress Like a Celebrity on a Recession BudgetPosted 130 days ago
- 16 Most Fashionable Clutch PursesPosted 130 days ago
- Top 8 Most Famous Fashion Designers Of The WorldPosted 130 days ago
- Shop Confidently Using The Top 12 Best Shopping BagsPosted 132 days ago
- Top 10 Must-Have Wardrobe Essentials and 10 Beauty Wise BuysPosted 139 days ago
- New Fashion Trends That Are a “Must Have” for Fashionistas’ This SeasonPosted 193 days ago
- 50 Women’s Fashion Hats To Fall In Love WithPosted 980 days ago
- Top 50 Celebrity Fashionistas Vs Iconic Fashion ModelsPosted 1090 days ago
Attest Trends Of Nail Art
Seems as if we have gone through all the trends and fads that would be possible to go through for fingernails, doesn’t it? We have gone through the French Manicure which lasted way too long.
French Manicure is a good look for a classic night out or an art show or even a bride at her wedding. However French Manicure for everyday wear is a bit much.
My favorite trend was (and still is) the black fingernail look. Actually the colors that were part of the trend were black, dark purple and even brown. I believe I had a color called ‘Private Wine Cellar’ and looked like a brown blood color.
Now the fingernail trends are going even further away from the classic French Manicure. The latest twist in fingernail fashion is the artsy-decorated nail. Even celebrities are flaunting their favorite art and even their causes on their fingernails.
Katy Perry has been spotted with leopard-print fingernails while other celebrities are sporting video games like Pac-Man on their fingernails! Other favorites in the celeb fashion world for fingernail trends are favorite athletic teams’ colors and metallic black, metallic gold and metallic red.
The latest, latest trend? Bedazzling your nails!