Fall is fast approaching and then comes winter so are you ready and up on the fashion trends for fall and winter 2009?
We have put together a cheat-sheet for you with the up and coming trends for this season. Overall the feeling will be 70s glamour with exotic details.
This fall the color scheme will be browns, blacks, olive greens, yellows and golds. Prints will be ethnic and reminiscent of folklore with vintage prints and floral prints. Here are the main things to know for this fall and winter 2009 in women’s fashion:
- Layered necklaces
- Leather hobo bags
- Sexy, refined and classy 70s thigh high boots
- Capes, capelets and cloaks
- Ripped tights and stockings
- One-shouldered dresses and tops
- Military fashion; military jackets will be a winter wardrobe staple
- Ripped jeans and torn denim
Also remember this fall and winter 2009 in women’s fashion that black is back. This means you will wear that LBD. And, gray is the new black. You will also see clothing made of better quality fabrics this season.
- Black is back
- Grey is the new black
- Better fabrics
- Better quality